To welcome another year of excellent magazine making, we’ve teamed up with The Newspaper Club to offer one lucky person the chance to print their own publication and get their hands on the very first magCulture Boxset.
How to enter
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to head over to Instagram and post an image you’ve created that works as a magazine front cover and sums up what you’d like your year ahead to look like. It can be a photograph, drawing, collage or anything else you’ve made that captures what 2017 might have in-store. Be sure to use the hashtag #makingmags so we can find your entry easily. We’ll be collecting all the entries on Pinterest, so everyone can follow along.
Our favourite cover will win a Newspaper Club printing voucher worth £150, plus the first magCulture Boxset – a carefully curated selection of magazines for businesses that will launch as a subscription service in spring 2017. Find out more here.
Entries must be posted on Instagram by noon GMT on Friday 27 January. The winner will be announced on Monday 30 January via the Newspaper Club blog. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
1. One (1) winner will receive a £150 Newspaper Club print voucher and magCulture Boxset.
2. Limit to one (1) entry per person.
3. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
4. Internet access is required.
5. No cash alternative is available.
6. The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer. The prize is not transferable.
7. The Newspaper Club and magCulture #Makingmags Contest begins at noon GMT on 10 January 2017. The winner will be selected following the competition closure at noon GMT on 27 January 2017.
8. The winner will be contacted within 14 days of selection. In the event that a winner has not responded within 7 days of notification then The Promoters reserve the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
9. The Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value if, due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control, the stated prizes are no longer available.
10. By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoters, Newspaper Club and magCulture.
11. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoters, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize.
12. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
13. The Promoters will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
14. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk, third party or entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any person found to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.